Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall











These pictures are from our photo sessions a couple weeks ago. I refuse to pay for the over priced crap that they get at school. We had fun but need to go out at least 1 more time. It got rather chilly while we were out and we had famly coming for dinner so we had to cut it short.
Once again time is passing by so quickly it's hard to believe that my kids are the ages they are. Parker will be 8 in two and a half weeks. I remember my little (big) butterball being a baby like it was just last week. It amazes me daily on how much they have grown. Dylan isn't always the annoying little brother anymore and I find the boys playing together more and more often. I can only hope and pray that Dylan will always find ways to be humorous.
And Haylie hmm just look at the pictures. She is growing up and becoming a young lady or maybe I should say tween? Don't think I'm ready for that yet. Lord give me strength!!



1 comment:

Joellen Armstrong said...

That middle photo of Parker is such a great shot!! Makes him look so grown up! And H's little smirk is classic :)